GRASSBuilt Bamboo Flooring: Our floors, truly the first ever Made in the USA bamboo flooring, have arrived! Rich caramel and tobacco hues create a dynamic, naturally distressed surface. This absolutely stunning flooring represents the first of many finished materials GRASSBuilt and Safari will be producing.
- Appearance: Our first Bamboo flooring offering is our Thermodified floor. This treatment imparts a gorgeous caramel and tobacco color.
- Grade (Int. vs. Ext.): Interior
- Comm. vs. Res: Both
- Fire Protection: Available (class-A) but rarely required in a floor. It does however allow the product to be used as a wall and ceiling treatments or in shop fixtures, while staying compliant with fire codes.
- Durability: Manufacturer-backed 50-yr limited warranty.
- Size: standard board 48″ L x 5 1/2″ W x 9/16″ Thick
- Ease of Installation: Standard nail-down and glue down methods may be applied. Complete installation instructions are available on request.
- Materials: Guadua Bamboo and either a PF resin (exempt from CARB code of emissions due to such low VOCs) or an NAF (no added formaldehyde) option developed specifically from GRASSBuilt – one of our World-first achievements.