Made from the leaves of a hardy desert palm, these thatch panels are extremely durable in very harsh weather conditions, and offer an average of 6 years of life. These easy-to-install thatch panels and thatched top cones gives instant island charm to any roof structure. Widely used on Safari’s umbrellas and bars, these panels are also great for covering existing roofs on larger structures as well.
- Appearance: Round umbrella w/ galvanized steel frame covered with the hardy Tahiti thatch panels. Instant island appeal.
- Grade (Int. vs. Ext.): ??????
- Comm. vs. Res: ??????
- Fire Protection: Can achieve a Class-A rating with the application of our interior or exterior fire retardant.
- Durability: Expect 6 Years of life in harsh humid conditions. Customers in warm dry climates report up to 12 years of use before replacing with new panels.
- Size: Each Panel is approximately 36” x 24” x 2”. Top Cones are 31-26” in diameter. Sizes do vary slightly from one panel to the next.
- Ease of Installation: May be applied to virtually any roof via staples, nails, or screws. May be tied to battens or Safari’s umbrella frames using electrical/zip ties. Overlap panels slightly to increase waterproofing qualities.
- Color: ??????
- Includes: 4 section galvanized steel frame, your choice of pole (eucalyptus wooden post, or faux-bamboo sleeved galvanized steel), Tahiti thatch panels, hardware, and detailed installation instructions.