Eucalyptus No-Climb Fencing
Our No-Climb fencing options provide privacy and security, along with rich visual texture. Three horizontal eucalyptus fence droppers are woven with vertical eucalyptus saplings to create a tightly packed wall of ‘eucy’. The narrow saplings provide very little toe-hold, meaning fences are very difficult to climb; although, the uniform, flat guadua molding in our bamboo version of this fence (see related products below), do provide more privacy.
- Appearance: Natural light brown/tan of the treated eucalyptus. Lots of vertical light and shadow. Perfect for a backdrop to a garden.
- Grade (Int. vs. Ext.): Perfectly suitable for both interior and exterior applications – used nearly exclusively outdoors, however.
- Comm. vs. Res: Both
- Fire Protection: Not typically needed in fencing, but Safari can provide eucalyptus poles that have been treated to a full class-A. Check with your Safari Sales Rep for more information.
- Durability: Eucalyptus is our longest lasting fencing material.
- Size: 6′ high x 8ft wide. Custom sizes possible.
- Ease of Installation: Simply fix via lag screw to new or existing fence posts, that are installed every 4′ (or even 8′ if allowed by code in your region).
- Materials: Eucalyptus saplings “Ntengus” and fence droppers.
Note: To ensure your fence has the longest useful lifespan and avoid accelerated rot, be sure to keep the bottom of the fence slightly raised above the ground level to avoid moisture being ‘wicked’ up into the fence.