Zulu Rope: Braided river reed has been used as lashing by African tribes for centuries. This authentic rugged-looking sandy beige rope gives an instant full-bodied texture that is perfect for cosmetic lashing of bamboo or timber joinery. Our version is made from natural corn husk. Zulu rope can also be easily used to wrap columns or as trim and molding for any of Safari’s wall and ceiling treatments.
- Appearance: 1″ thick braided corn husk.
- Grade (Int. vs. Ext.): Suitable for both interior and exterior (under cover) applications, however when used outside, must be coated with a urethane protective layer.
- vs. Res: Both
- Durability: This is a decorative lashing only and is NOT intended for any structural use.
- Size: 1″ thick x 50′ long
- Materials: 100% natural corn husk.