Spanish Heather Screening
Made from thick, coarse, dark red-brown heather stalks grown in Europe and bound with galvanized wire. This screening is very robust and long lasting. It is most often used as screening to hide chain link fence or other exterior applications.
Many customers have had tremendous success using our heather to train Orchids. Use in conjunction with Bamboo or Eucalyptus poles for dynamic contrast and increased structural stability.
- Appearance: Made from thick coarse heather stalks grown in Europe, and bound with rust resistant galvanized wire every 5″. Overall dark brown/red color.
- Grade (Int. vs. Ext.): Will shed very fine, red/brown fibers after initial install, as such, this material is best suited for exterior applications.
- Comm. vs. Res: Both
- Fire Protection: Can be sprayed to achieve a Class-A rating.
- Durability: Robust and highly weather resistant. As with all natural products however, there is a normal aging process when exposed to the elements.
- Size: 6′-6″ x 9′-9″ roll, 83 lbs
- Ease of Installation: Easy to install. Simply staple across the wire between the bound stalks to wall or ceiling, or tie to fencing using electrical ties or wire.
- Materials: Natural Heather and galvanized wire.